Chama Cha Mashinani loses members to UDA
By Gilbert Kimutai
| August 26th 2021
The officials led by CCM Bomet Central chair Kenneth Chepkwony said their move was informed by the need to unite behind William Ruto’s bid for Presidency in 2022.
“After a wide consultation among ourselves, we have decided to decamp to UDA,” said Chepkwony.
Suspected serial killer Evans Wanjala charged with the murder of three girlsSuspected serial killer Evans Juma Wanjala has been charged with murder.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Mystery of body of Embu-based DCI officer found 400km away near Iten
- Former LinkedIn boss found dead in Nairobi hotel
- Governor Kibwana: I disown my deputy for joining DP Ruto’s camp
- Governor Rasanga pulls out of parliamentary race
- Why I ditched Ruto for Raila, reveals MP Pkosing
- President Kenyatta condoles with family of former Speaker Kenneth Marende