CCM deny fallout with NASA over Narok governorship race
| Jul 6th 2017 | 1 min read
Chama Cha Mashinani (CCM) has denied claims of a split in the Opposition coalition over the Narok governorship race.
CCM Deputy Party leader and Narok governorship aspirant Patrick ole Ntutu will battle it out with ODM counterpart Joseph Tiampati.
Mr Ntutu affirmed that NASA was united at the county level and would continue to campaign for Opposition candidate Raila Odinga even as they separately campaign for governorship.
Speaking in Mosiro Ward, Ntutu dismissed possibility of reaching a consensus with Tiampati to have one NASA candidate to face the incumbent Samuel Tunai of Jubilee Party. [Robert Kiplagat]
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'