PNU offers alternative leadership, says Governor Peter Munya
By Boniface Gikandi
| January 6th 2017
Meru Governor Peter Munya has urged locals to support Party of National Unity (PNU) which he said offers them alternative leadership ahead of the August General Election.
Munya, who is also PNU leader, said: "The region which has millions of voters has never entertained the single-party philosophy and looks at PNU as a liberating outfit."
Munya made the remarks while opening party offices at Kenol, Mukuyu and Gatanga. "It is not a crime for PNU to operate here," said Munya.
What Matiang'i overlooked in examsThe release of Form Four exam results last week came as a surprise to many. But it wouldn’t have been a shocker if Education Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang’i had made prior full disclosure on measures put in place to make exam results credible.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja