ODM hasn't suspended me, Maangi tells critics
By Erick Abuga | January 14th 2016
Kisii County Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) Organising Secretary Joash Maangi has denied receiving a suspension letter from the party.
The Deputy Governor said he remains firmly in ODM and everybody should respect his constitutional right of association.
Speaking Wednesday at his Riagongera home in Bomachoge Chache, Mr Maangi maintained his conscience was clear over his recent actions.
“Our visit to the Deputy President’s home was non-partisan. Our main aim is to bring development to our people. All those against these steps should know that we were elected to serve our people and not engage in cheap politics,” said Maangi.
Maangi, who had earlier in the day met over 40 Kisii MCAs, observed that the trip to Eldoret was not his idea, adding that politicians from across the board had attended the meeting.
How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Bensouda: ‘Big man’ Ruto gave witnesses kickbacks
- I scored B+ thanks to a stranger I met on Facebook
- Kenya bans flights to and from Somalia
By Mwangi Maina
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM