Airport shops to give way for lounges
Duty free shops at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport will be demolished to pave way for construction of transit lounges.
The airport does not have lounges for passengers with connecting flights, who according to Transport Minister Amos Kimunya, are often forced to wait in the corridors. MPs raised concerns over the matter, saying it is a shame an international airport does not have transit lounges. Nominated MP Musikari Kombo said the shops are too many and occupy much space.
BBI ruling: Ruto, other leaders react to shock decision
By Betty Njeru
- Ruto, Atwoli differ on BBI shock ruling
- Court declares BBI referendum process illegal
- Appeal ruling, Governor Lee Kinyanjui tells BBI proponents
- Son of former Kisumu mayor found dead
- Bonchari, Juja by-elections in limbo as AG heads to Court of Appeal