Two year old child dies after falling from storey building
By Harold Odhiambo
| July 30th 2021
A two-year-old child has died after falling from a storey building at Tom Mboya Estate in Kisumu.
The girl sustained serious head injuries after falling from the balcony on the fourth floor.
She was rushed to Avenue Hospital but died shortly after arrival.
She was playing on the balcony before the incident happened.
County Commander Samuel Anampiu said the child sustained head injuries from the fall.
"The child was rushed to Avenue Hospital for treatment with physical injuries on the head," said Anampiu.
The body has been taken to Avenue Hospital mortuary.
Daddy's Girl: Journey on being raised by single fatherHe says she will tell her own story. He wants to tell his, and that of his daughter.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Dilemma: My female supervisor is sexually harrassing me, help
- Orie Rogo Manduli's burial postponed after eldest daughter falls ill
- New Kianjokoma police officers welcomed in church service
- Outdated ‘Nyumba Mboke’ culture puts women at risk of HIV
By Anne Atieno
- Ruto out to fool you with ill-gotten wealth, Kalonzo says
- Tongue piercings can fill brain with pus, cause Herpes
HEALTH & SCIENCE
By Kagai Reuben