19-year-old boy charged with defiling girl three years younger
By Harold Odhiambo | May 17th 2021
A 19-year-old teenager is in trouble with authorities for allegedly defiling a 16-year-old girl.
Tyson Ongaki has been charged before a Kisumu Chief Magistrate’s court and accused of intentionally defiling the minor on various dates. The crime was allegedly committed in Bomet.
The teenager who appeared before Chief Magistrate Peter Gesora however denied the offence and has been released on a Sh100,000 bond.
The court heard that after committing the offense on diverse dates between March 26, 2021 and May 14, 2021, the teenager moved to Kisumu.
He has also been charged with committing an indecent act with a minor.
An investigating officer handling the matter told the court that the suspect was arrested in Kisumu.
The magistrate directed that the matter be heard on June 15, 2021.
Day shop owner doubted Kirubi’s buying ability
By Brian Okoth
- DP Ruto: I doubt Uhuru can back Nasa principal for 2022 race
By Jael Mboga
- Jakoyo’s Three Sweethearts: ‘You were reassuring, a charmer and real lover’
By Erick Abuga
- Damaged. Dismembered. Destroyed: DP Ruto on Jubilee party
By Jael Mboga
- Ruto: I would have appointed the six remaining judges
By Too Jared
- Ruto: I don’t complain if not assigned duties
By Betty Njeru