Environment CS speaks on riparian encroachment
By Erick Abuga
| June 25th 2015
Environment Cabinet Secretary Judi Wakhungu has responding to a statement by Nyamira Senator Kennedy Okong'o on the construction of a multimillion petrol station on a riparian area in the county.
In her response, the CS said that there are legions of new Court matters touching on the Konate Petrol station in Nyamira County.
The matters include; Kisii HCC Misc 17 of 2015, Kisii HCC 155 of 2015, Nairobi ELC 351 of 2015 and Nyamira CR 474 0f 2015.
"As you are aware, we are not allowed to issue comments and deliberations on matters before a court of Law," she said. The petrol station is being constructed at Konate junction, Bonyamatuta ward in West Mugirango constituency.
Tale of 14-year-old Kenyan boy stuck in Indian hospital clinging to hope“The boy is healthy and has his big dreams, but he needs the surgery to resume his normal life,” his father said.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
VIDEO: Snake disrupts Kalonzo Musyoka’s Yatta meeting
- New twist in Koinange family property row as goons strike kin's home
- I’ll refund your stolen Sh176,800, woman tells Buruburu man
- Raila to launch presidential bid under Azimio at Thika grounds
- Former Thika mayor Mumbi Ngaru: The Raila Odinga I know
- Portugal opens inquiry into Roman Abramovich's citizenship