Report on strange camel disease out in a month
By Liban Golicha
| February 21st 2016
The government will release results of a mysterious camel disease that has killed hundreds of camels in Marsabit County, in a month’s time.
Speaking in Marsabit town, national director veterinary services Juma Ngeiywa said the government will release the results of the mysterious camel disease in one month.
The mysterious disease which has killed more than 500 camels, was first detected in Wajir County late January but later spread to Marsabit County.
According to pastoralists some symptoms of the disease include teary eyes, weakness and death within 24 hours.
Is the economic contribution of grandparents underrated?We all look forward to aging gracefully when one day we shall watch our grandchildren chasing butterflies or running around in the rain.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Honest matatu driver who returned Sh20,000 feted
- DP William Ruto donates Sh2m in Awendo, Migori, buys one umbrella at Sh20,000
By Brian Okoth
- Attorney General rejects varsity courses accreditation agreement
- Court throws out laws limiting top jobs to doctors
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Couple deported from China, charged with falsifying documents
- Wait for big announcement next week at Bomas, promises Gideon Moi
By Patrick Beja