Luxury goods group Kering steps up digital strategy with new Apple deals
By Reuters | November 26th 2018
PARIS- French luxury goods group Kering announced new measures to step up its digital and e-commerce presence, which is among its fastest growing areas, including new partnerships with Apple Inc..
Kering, whose brands include Gucci and Saint Laurent, said it was working on a suite of new apps in partnership with Apple to be used by staff at its stores, and would have more control over e-commerce activities run with Yoox Net A Porter.
Top police officer in hospital after collapsing at his Nairobi home
- Implications of BBI judgment
By Paul Ogemba
- BBI appeal: Lawyers claim chances of success low
- Shock as children walk in on 'cheating' mum
- Which way forward for BBI
By Oscar Obonyo
- Wilson Sossion's woes in KNUT deepens