Luxury goods group Kering steps up digital strategy with new Apple deals
By Reuters | November 26th 2018
PARIS- French luxury goods group Kering announced new measures to step up its digital and e-commerce presence, which is among its fastest growing areas, including new partnerships with Apple Inc..
Kering, whose brands include Gucci and Saint Laurent, said it was working on a suite of new apps in partnership with Apple to be used by staff at its stores, and would have more control over e-commerce activities run with Yoox Net A Porter.
Bizarre: Man found licking dead teacher’s blood in mortuary arrested
By James Omoro
- Koome: I’ll work with Executive but cannot give up independence
- Why Kirubi couldn’t sell weaves, wigs
By Fred Kagonye
- Woman accused of leaking top Kenyan politician’s nude video speaks
By Brian Okoth
- Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Maasai Mara University heist whistleblower Spencer Sankale sacked