DCI changes: Hamisi Masa to deputise George Kinoti
| May 6th 2022 | 1 min read
Former Head of Anti-narcotics Unit Hamisi Masa has been appointed to deputise the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) boss George Kinoti.
Kinoti, in a new reshuffle on Friday, said the changes were effective immediately.
Masa now takes over from Joseph Ashimala who has since retired.
Also moved in the changes is Airport DCI boss Bernard Nyakwaka who has been appointed to serve as the new Central DCI chief.
He will be replaced by Geoffrey Kathurima.
Dr Wanderi Mwangi, formerly the DCI Head of personnel has been moved to head the Railways station and replaced by Gideon Kibunja who has been heading the DCI academy in South C, Nairobi.
'I don't hate Kibaki... He isn't a man who caused me to hate, he broke my heart'Kibaki was a respected leader not known for expressing emotive off-the-cuff sentiments. His “Kabaka Yekka” comment disrupted the entire meeting and it was left to others to recover the ground.
Harold: Sue abdicated dutyThe politics are heating up, the fumes are leaving the kitchen, and verbal diarrhoea has become commonplace as horribly cooked manifestos and propaganda go down guts.
Haroo Assimio... Karua meets Tiktoker mimicking her in viral video
By Betty Njeru
- Media coverage: Raila had 61 per cent compared to Ruto's 38 per cent
- Man returns from short call to find Sh5m gone
- Kakamega governor race: Court declines to lift orders barring gazettement of Malala
- Former CJ should hold his peace if he doesn't plan to vote
- Ruto, Raila to battle for 6.6m votes in 15 swing counties