Bomb experts deployed to Yare Plaza, Eastleigh
By Sirajurahman Abdullahi
| September 23rd 2021
Bomb experts have been deployed to Yare Plaza in Eastleigh, Nairobi, after unknown people left a note in one of its lifts warning there was an explosive in the building.
According to Starehe Sub-County Police Commander Julius Kiragu, a search for the explosive is on.
The note stated that the bomb was programmed to go off anytime from 1pm.
More to follow…
Karatina residents help themselves to free soda after train rams into truckThis is the third accident involving the train along the Nanyuki – Karatina route.
Kenya’s e-courts praised at the UNEstonia President Kersti Kaljulaid tells the 76th session Kenya's e-courts example that should be emulated by nations across the globe.
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege