How Masten Wanjala’s alleged victims were killed, autopsies reveal
By Hudson Gumbihi
| July 22nd 2021
Two alleged victims of suspected child killer Masten Wanjala were strangled, another died of head injuries, autopsies conducted on Thursday, July 22, indicate.
Chief Government Pathologist Dr. Johansen Oduor said the cause of death of the fourth minor wasn’t immediately ascertained.
Dr. Oduor and team conducted the postmortem at City Mortuary in the presence of the male children’s families.
The fourth murdered boy wasn’t positively identified because his body had severely decomposed.
The main suspect in the children’s murders, Masten Wanjala, was arrested last Wednesday, July 14, after allegedly confessing to killing at least ten minors abducted from different estates in Nairobi.
Wanjala has since led police to different locations, where he allegedly dumped the children’s bodies.
The suspect is in custody at the Buruburu Police Station for a month after the Makadara Law Courts allowed police 30 days to detain him so as to complete investigations.
Covid-19: Kenya records 801 cases as positivity rate rises to 13.2 pcKenya’s Covid-19 toll reached 3,826 after 15 patients succumbed to the virus
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels