Why serial killer Masten Wanjala could be buried at a river bank
Masten Wanjala's body must be buried in the dead of night in accordance with the traditions and norms of the Bukusu clan.
By Micah Sali | 2 days ago
Police officers in Wanjala prison break released on Sh300,000 bond
The trio, Philip Mbithi, Kamakia Mutuma Bonface and Precious Mwende Mwinzi were on Friday charged with aiding Wanjala to escape.
Collins Kweyu | 6 days ago
Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
A post-mortem examination was carried out today on the body of self-confessed child killer Masten Milimu Wanjala at Bungoma County Referral Hospital.
Micah Sali | 8 days ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege