Boda Boda rider who knocked down Pangani OCS arraigned
By Standard Reporter | April 20th 2021
A bodaboda rider who knocked down the Pangani Officer Commanding Station (OCS) Samir Yunus has been charged with the offence of careless driving.
Patrick Anasita Orassa denied the charge before Resident Magistrate Jane Kamau and was released on a cash bail of shs50,000 or a bond of shs100,000.
The incident occurred on April 18th at around 2040 hours as the OCS was manning the roadblock along Dr Griffins Road when a speeding motorcycle ran over him.
The accused was found riding a motorcycle on a public road without a driving license.
William Ouko picked for Supreme Court Judge position
By Brian Okoth
- Reprieve for Mwaura, Omanga in Jubilee expulsion case
- Turkey opposition leader's kin 'abducted' in Nairobi
By Kamore Maina
- Police launch manhunt for mastermind behind Naivasha carjacking
- Evans Karani denies killing Catherine Nyokabi
- Suluhu: I came to introduce myself, cement Kenya-Tanzania ties