Moses Kuria charged afresh with incitement to violence
By Faith Karanja
| July 25th 2019
Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria has denied two counts of incitement to violence.
The MP denied the charge yesterday when he appeared before Senior Principal Magistrate Kenneth Cheruiyot.
The court was informed that the MP committed the offense on June 26, 2015 at Gatundu stadium in Gatundu town within Kiambu County.
He is said to have uttered words that indicated it was desirable to bring death and physical injury to people.
The law maker earlier successfully objected to being charged with a "defective incitement", which he said was unconstitutional. A witness testified under protection.
Pending bills 'stall projects'An Auditor General's report has put the value of pending bills accrued by the county at Sh461 million. The report covers the 2017/18 financial period.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Mudavadi hints at new alliance as he seeks top job
- Kalonzo, Gideon announce parting ways with Mudavadi
- Second serving of special meal earns student 6 days’ suspension
- Finally, ANC ‘Earthquake’ day is here [in pictures]
- Drama at Bomas: Ruto arrives, Gideon, Kalonzo leave
- Fresh details on life of woman killed and stashed in suitcase