Kidero son charged with storing and selling adulterated fuel
By Hillary Orinde
| August 10th 2018
The son of Ex-Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero was on Friday arraigned before a Nairobi Court.
Ronald Odhiambo Kidero faced charges of storing and selling adulterated fuel at Ridgeways Shell petrol station, along Kiambu Road in Nairobi.
According to his charge sheet seen by Standard Digital, Odhiambo was on August 3, 2018 found to have stored the below par 28,000 litres of diesel and 14,000 litres of motor vehicle gasoline in two petroleum storage tanks.
Chief magistrate Francis Andayito charged him with being in possession of the products that did not meet the Kenya Bureau of Standards requirements.
He was then released on a cash bail of Sh100,000.
The case will be mentioned on August 23 and hearing set for September 4, 2018.
Police officer killed by speeding matatuA police officer died on the spot after he was knocked down by a speeding PSV matatu in Kakamega town.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Postmortem reveals how Esther Wambui, whose body was found in suitcase, died
By Kamore Maina
- Matatu rams into Total petrol station, kills attendant, injures another
- Boys to men: Kalenjins living in Australia stick to their tradition
By Edward Kosut
- Judicial officer, Mombasa tycoons drawn into Nyali school land row
- Kenya Power launches smart metres to improve services
- Olekina: Mudavadi’s announcement will have no impact on 2022 polls