PHOTOS: Highrise residents block Mbagathi way protesing dry water taps
By Digital reporter
| March 21st 2015
Nairobi, Kenya: Nyayo Highrise residents blocked Mbagathi Way Saturday morning to protest lack of water in the estate.
The residents complained of persistent dry water taps.
Motorists on the busy highway were stranded after the angry residents blocked the road with rocks.
According to one of the residents, Sonko rescue team brought water to the residential area last week.
Photos By Joylene Lochita
Grandmother taken to her own funeral in her treasured old VolvoA woman who loved her ‘old banger’ car took one last journey in her cherished Volvo estate - to her final resting place.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
VIDEO: Snake disrupts Kalonzo Musyoka’s Yatta meeting
- New twist in Koinange family property row as goons strike kin's home
- I’ll refund your stolen Sh176,800, woman tells Buruburu man
- Raila to launch presidential bid under Azimio at Thika grounds
- Former Thika mayor Mumbi Ngaru: The Raila Odinga I know
- Portugal opens inquiry into Roman Abramovich's citizenship