Bitcoin extends retreat from record high to hit lowest in 20 days
MONEY & CAREERS
By Reuters | February 28th 2021
Bitcoin fell to its lowest since February 8 in thin trade on Sunday, down 3.7 per cent from Friday’s close as the pullback from a record high near $60,000 continued.
The world’s biggest and best-known cryptocurrency has risen as much as 70 per cent since the start of the year, hitting a record high of $58,354.14 one week ago amid increasing confidence that it will become a mainstream investment and payments vehicle.
Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Gatundu residents chase away dam workers
- Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Mwananchi Credit goes after Waititu's vehicles
- Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- KCSE candidate explodes with rage after ‘mwakenya’ snatched
By Fred Kibor