AIPCA meeting fails to solve leadership wrangles
By CYRUS OMBATI | February 1st 2017
A meeting between two rival factions fighting for control of the African Independent Pentecostal Church of Africa (AIPCA) following the disputed election of Archbishop Julius Njoroge failed to come up with a solution.
The two teams agreed the electoral register used was not updated to reflect the true officials in office eligible to vote.
Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- Mother of two pleads guilty of killing husband
- Mwananchi Credit goes after Waititu's vehicles
- Prof Patricia Kameri: Having a woman CJ should not be problematic
By Betty Njeru
- The fathers built River Road, their sons built Upper Hill
- Mike Sonko: Son of strict mother who enjoyed being with people
By Benard Sanga