Low turnout expected in Samburu due to drought
By Michael Saitoti. | January 17th 2017
IEBC expects a low turn-out in the ongoing voter registration in Samburu County after some residents fled due to drought.
Samburu West election co-ordinator Daniel Learum however said they would ensure that residents who had migrated to areas within the constituency were registered.
The electoral agency says it is targeting at least 25,000 new voters in the county.
Kiru School principal’s widow declared guilty of murder
- Family appeals for help for American man held in hospital over bill
- 16-year-old girl ends her life over boyfriend
- Editors rally for TV station after exposé
- Moni Wekesa: The academic giant in the hot CJ seat today
By Betty Njeru
- Why man’s CCTV evidence is useless in his divorce case