×
App Icon
The Standard e-Paper
Fearless, Trusted News
★★★★ - on Play Store
Download App

Diego Costa leaves Atletico Mineiro

June 15, 2018 Spain's Diego Costa reacts REUTERS

Spain international striker Diego Costa has parted ways with Atletico Mineiro after just five months, the reigning Brazilian Serie A champions said on Sunday.

In a brief statement, Atletico said it parted ways with the Brazil-born 33-year-old by mutual consent, terminating a contract that had been due to expire in December this year.

Get Full Access for Ksh299/Week.
Fact‑first reporting that puts you at the heart of the newsroom. Subscribe for full access.
  • Unlimited access to all premium content
  • Uninterrupted ad-free browsing experience
  • Mobile-optimized reading experience
  • Weekly Newsletters
  • MPesa, Airtel Money and Cards accepted
Already a subscriber? Log in