Kenya school heads elects new oficials
By Brigid Chemweno | July 16th 2015
NAIROBI: Shem Ndolo from the Lake region is the new chairman for the Kenya Primary School Head Teachers Association (Kepsha).
Mr Ndolo took over leadership after Kepsha held its national elections in Nairobi on Tuesday. The elections are conducted after every five years.
Kericho Primary School head teacher Nicholas Gathemia was elected vice chairman.
"All the other officials were elected unopposed except the post of the vice chairman, which was contested prompting us to go to the ballot," said newly appointed Secretary General David Kinyua.
Other new officials include Josphat Otiende (Treasurer), Kennedy Kyalo (Deputy Treasurer), Grantone Mwaliko (Organising and Publicity Secretary), Isaac Giro (Deputy Organising and Publicity Secretary) and Winfred Silah (National Women Representative).
The polls were conducted by Kepsha's delegates from all eight regions (formerly provinces).
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes