Machakos factory guard held after killing suspected thief
By Erastus Mulwa
| May 30th 2021
Police in Kangundo are holding a night guard who killed a suspected thief in a confrontation at the Muisuni coffee factory on Friday night.
According to Kangundo Police Commander Phylis Kanina, the 38-year-old man sneaked into the factory and attempted to steal coffee parchment before being confronted.
The man then turned violent. “Upon confronting the deceased, he turned violent on him which triggered a fight between the two.
The watchman hit the person using a rod twice on the head killing him on the spot,” said the OCPD.
Police imposters arrested after flagging down real copsWhile aboard a motorcycle, the suspects reportedly stopped plain-clothes police officers, who were patrolling Mwariki area on foot.
Kirinyaga Sunday School teacher defiles class five girlPolice in Kirinyaga County are looking for 54-year-old man who allegedly defiled a Class Five pupil at Muthigini village in Gichugu Constituency.
Karen Hospital co-founder Dr James Mageria dies of cancer
- Why Dr James Gakara's postmortem failed to proceed
- Jubilee nominates Isaac Ngugi to replace Prengei, Governor Kinyajui protests
- Masinde Muliro University’s top administration, including VC, announced
By Brian Okoth
- Home alone: Kenyans don’t understand why man’s angry after wives leave him
By Brian Okoth
- Nakuru family in agony as KWS detective goes missing