Machakos factory guard held after killing suspected thief
By Erastus Mulwa
| May 30th 2021
Police in Kangundo are holding a night guard who killed a suspected thief in a confrontation at the Muisuni coffee factory on Friday night.
According to Kangundo Police Commander Phylis Kanina, the 38-year-old man sneaked into the factory and attempted to steal coffee parchment before being confronted.
The man then turned violent. “Upon confronting the deceased, he turned violent on him which triggered a fight between the two.
The watchman hit the person using a rod twice on the head killing him on the spot,” said the OCPD.
Police imposters arrested after flagging down real copsWhile aboard a motorcycle, the suspects reportedly stopped plain-clothes police officers, who were patrolling Mwariki area on foot.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Former MP John Serut battling cancer, daughter seeks aid to offset Sh20m bill
By Jael Mboga
- How suspected child killer Masten Wanjala easily left police station
By Kamore Maina
- Men, here are the natural foods to increase your ‘stamina’
- Independent candidate beats UDA and Wiper candidates to Nguu/Masumba Ward seat
- Suspected child killer Masten Wanjala is dead
- Lawyer Evans Monari amuses mourners at funeral with tribute to himself