One dies in Mtito-Andei in head-on collision accident
By Stephen Nzioka | October 25th 2020
One person has died on the spot following a head-on collision accident at Taleh, Mtito-Andei, along Mombasa-Nairobi highway.
The deceased, identified as Benjamin Koech was driving a vox Wagon truck and was hit by a Toyota Spade driven by Peter Mwau who escaped unhurt.
According to Makueni County Police Commander Joseph Ole Napeiyan, Mwau was overtaking when the accident occurred.
"The deceased has since been moved to Makindu Sub-County Hospital mortuary. I want to urge road users to be very careful and avoid accidents that can be prevented " said Napeiyan
The two vehicles have been towed to Mtito-Andei Police Station in Kibwezi East sub-county.
Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- High Court judges ignored key issues in ruling on BBI
By Edris Omondi
- Bodies of men allegedly thrown in river recovered
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges
- Lecturer awarded Sh 416,000 for breach of contract