Man who glued wife's private parts remanded at Embu prison
By Jael Mboga | May 22nd 2020
He was arrested as he sought protection charms from a witch doctor at Kaningo, Tseikuru in Kitui County.
Kifo was apprehended just as the witchdoctor, one James Murogi Maingi was preparing to administer the charms to protect him against the arrest.
The long arm of the law finally caught up with him after playing hide and seek with the police for five days.
In what reads like a scene from a horror movie, the suspect inexplicably escaped the blockade placed around the Nairobi Metropolitan Area to travel upcountry.
I will do a Magufuli, says Raila as he hints at 2022 State House run
- Referendum not factored in money allocated to IEBC, agency boss says
- Intrigues of the Sh608b debt CS Yatani omitted from budget speech
- If Kalonzo, Raila don’t unite in 2022, Ruto will have a field day: Ngilu
- Kenya lifts ban on UK flights
By Betty Njeru
- Ex-commissioners among those shortlisted for IEBC jobs