Woman killed in Makindu crash as police ferry suspects to court
| Jun 28th 2019 | 1 min read
One woman suspect has been killed in an accident near Makindu town.
Ten others sustained injuries when a police van was involved in an accident while headed to Makindu law courts.
The accident is reported to have been caused by a tyre burst a few kilometers to Makindu town.
An unknown number of police officers from Mtito Andei police station were among those injured.
Makueni county commander Joseph ole Naipeiyan said the victims are admitted at Kibwezi Sub-County Hospital.
More to follow
Shot pregnant mum loses baby, faces manslaughter charge"The only true victim in this was the unborn baby"
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identifies suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri