Woman killed in Makindu crash as police ferry suspects to court
By Steve Nzioka
| June 28th 2019
One woman suspect has been killed in an accident near Makindu town.
Ten others sustained injuries when a police van was involved in an accident while headed to Makindu law courts.
The accident is reported to have been caused by a tyre burst a few kilometers to Makindu town.
An unknown number of police officers from Mtito Andei police station were among those injured.
Makueni county commander Joseph ole Naipeiyan said the victims are admitted at Kibwezi Sub-County Hospital.
More to follow
Shot pregnant mum loses baby, faces manslaughter charge"The only true victim in this was the unborn baby"
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Witness in Ruto ICC case at The Hague is missing
- Chief guest Ruto won’t attend Devolution Conference in Makueni
By Brian Okoth
- Judge asks Kinoti to report to prison and serve his sentence
By Paul Ogemba
- Ngirici: Why I regret investing my valuable resources in Ruto, UDA
- Standard Group cartoonist Joshua Nanjero dies
- Governor Mutahi Kahiga to join Raila's two day tour of Nyeri