Man stoned to death, body set ablaze over sodomy
By Stephen Nzioka
| July 4th 2018
Residents lynched a man suspected to have sodomised a five-year-old boy in Muthingiini, Kibwezi East.
Kibwezi Assistant County Commissioner Vitalis Ogur said the ex-convict had been on the run for two weeks.
The minor was treated at Makindu sub-county hospital. The suspect was cornered after pupils spotted him on their way to school, and raised the alarm.
Villagers stoned him to death and set his body ablaze. Mr Ogur warned residents against taking the law in their hands.
And, police have launched a manhunt for a suspect who lured a five-year-old girl with a slice of bread and defiled her.
The little girl was on her way home from school.
Why the handshake initiative shouldn’t be allowed to falterThe intractable animosity between the protagonist sides led one to demand even for secession.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Man who walked 230km to attend Mashujaa celebrations left stranded at hotel
- Kiraitu Murungi party to endorse Governor Muriithi as Raila deputy
- You will pay Sh5,000 for not using city footbridges
- Uhuru, Ruto in a show of comradeship at Mashujaa Day Celebration
- The two women in Ndichu twins altercation speak out
- 10-year boy fighting for life, two women arrested after an attempted exorcism