Nairobi County needs Sh1.2b to save street families
By JOSPHAT THIONG'O
| March 2nd 2017
The county government needs Sh1.2 billion to rehabilitate street families.
There are about 100,000 children out of school who contribute to the high number of street children in the city, according to Governor Evans Kidero.
He said a majority are aged between four and 15 years. Speaking at St Mary’s Primary School in Karen, Dr Kidero said his administration did not have enough money to rehabilitate street families.
Jubilee officials ousted over bribery allegationsNine members ratified the sacking of the two and immediately picked Ms Jane Wanjiru Muiga as the new branch chairman while Mr Joel Irungu has replaced Macharia.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction hospital's Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau