Raila Odinga: Kenya is ailing from rampant corruption and failed Jubilee promises
By Mercy Asamba | February 4th 2017
Cord leader Raila Odinga has said Kenya is ailing from rampant corruption and failed Jubilee government promises. He has pledged to resolve problems Kenyans face if they will support NASA movement.
National super alliance in Bomet marks the milestone of the opposition where leaders came together in unity to support the movement.
The movement brought together the following leaders: Amani National Congress(ANC) Musalia Mudavadi, Mombasa Governor Ali Hassan Joho, Kakamega Senator Boni Khalwale, Bungoma Senator Moses Wetang’ula, Wiper party leader Kalonzo Musyoka, Secretary General for Kanu Nick Salat among other leaders.
Raila has condemned the Jubilee government for not addressing the needs of the farmers in the Rift valley yet it is the region that Kenyans rely on for food.
Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Military chopper crashes in Kajiado, goes up in flames
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases