DP William Ruto leads delegation to Turkey over Daadab
By Alphonce Shiundu
| May 22nd 2016
President Uhuru Kenyatta has dispatched a high-powered delegation to a global conference on refugees in Istanbul, Turkey.
Deputy President William Ruto, Interior Cabinet Secretary Joseph Nkaissery, his Principal Secretary Karanja Kibicho and the Foreign Affairs PS Monica Juma will attend the two-day meeting, starting Monday, to defend the Government’s intention to close the biggest refugee camp in Kenya – Daadab complex.
The camp has 350,000 registered Somali refugees, but other estimates put the number at 600,000.
Ten-man Manchester United win FA CupUnited defender Chris Smalling was red-carded in the first period of extra time.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels