12 Nepalese women illegally working in Nyali arrested
| Apr 13th 2019 | 1 min read
Twelve Nepalese women illegally working at a club in Nyali, Mombasa, have been arrested.
Club owner Asif Jetha (pictured below) is in police custody.
The women were arrested during a raid at Rangeela grill and bar at Amkay Plaza.
Officers said Jetha will be investigated over human trafficking.
The Nepalese women were ntertaining revelers at the club.
During the operation, Jetha said the women had temporary passes.
A search was conducted at the club and money, mobile phones and documents were recovered.
The suspect and the immigrants will remain at the Nyali police station pending further investigations.
Super Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Top 16 most ridiculous quotes by the Swedish powerhouseThe Swedish international has his own way of making himself look just as big as his rivals
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Kimemia settles for engineer, Ruto picks 24-year-old woman
- What Ukambani Region stands to gain if Azimio wins August polls
- TIFA: Raila-Karua ticket more popular than Ruto-Rigathi pair
By David Njaaga
- Ukambani leaders fear Kalonzo exit may cost area Azimio goodies
- KANU reaffirms commitment to Azimio, to unite all member parties
- Siaya Gov. race: Charles Owino leaves Gumbo midway, returns to police service