There may be merit in reducing size of government
Whatever else we may make of Eric Orina’s petition to Parliament to review several provisions of the new Constitution, one that must be worthy of our engagement is the proposal to reduce the size of government.
By David Oginde | 7 years ago
Is Europe Kenya’s sincere friend or business partner?
Altruism is not a fashionable word in development these days. The selfless concern for others is often not believed as a motive, or it’s misread as paternalism.
ERIC HABERS | 7 years ago
We urgently need peace and understanding as a nation
They were key pillars in the work, each prominent in her own right. Their devotion was deep; their commitment to the cause, unquestionable; and their support, generous.
David Oginde | 7 years ago
Catholic church threatens to return Simba Arati’s Sh100,000 donation
By Eric Abuga
- Court upholds Kinoti’s four-month jail term
- Willy Mutunga: Ruto is a rich man who cuts an image of political hustler
- Court slaps Kamiti Prison escapees with additional 15-month jail term
- Wavinya, Makau clash in church harambee
- New look KTN News: The thinking behind the new logo
- Covid-19: 177 recover as 28 test positive in last 24 hours
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- New dawn as Standard Group launches converged digital newsroom, relaunches KTN News
By Jael Mboga