Why do blacks invest so much money, emotion in whiteness?
My point is that we can’t think of racism without exploring the impact of other phenomena like religion and culture.
By Makau Mutua | 2 years ago
Real power lies with the people in Makueni, not MCAs or speaker
Devolution – the decongestion and decentering of power – is a beautiful thing when it works.
Makau Mutua | 2 years ago
How tribalism drives graft and impedes real progress
I have said it before, and will do so here again — no nation, or people, have ever become great without a great elite. Countries are only as great as their elites.
Makau Mutua | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy