Mumias cane farmers cry foul as payout is delayed further
Cane farmers contracted to Mumias Sugar Company continue to suffer as the management is yet to pay them their dues since last year.
By Alex Wakhisi | 5 years ago
County to spend Sh100 million for police houses, infrastructure to boost security
The National Police Service Commission and Kakamega County Government have signed an agreement to enhance security enforcement in the county.
Alex Wakhisi | 6 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy