By Harrison Muriuki
| November 25th 2021
Procurement law change could fuel graft, say suppliersAccording to the proposed changes to the Act, bidders will be invited to submit technical proposals for evaluation.
Auditor General flags KenGen’s Sh95b outlay on stalled projectsThe Auditor-General has expressed concern that the projects have been costing the firm servicing costs without generating any income.
Radio host apologises for mocking Buruburu family over their lost dog
- Lawyers fight to represent student in Sh102m probe
By Paul Ogemba
- Western embassies issue terror attack warning in Kenya
- Don't incite Mt Kenya against Uhuru, Iria warns
- Ruto: Musalia, Wetangula a blessing to my State House bid
- Police officer who used wisdom to quell post-poll chaos set to retire