By Harrison Muriuki
| November 25th 2021
Procurement law change could fuel graft, say suppliersAccording to the proposed changes to the Act, bidders will be invited to submit technical proposals for evaluation.
Auditor General flags KenGen’s Sh95b outlay on stalled projectsThe Auditor-General has expressed concern that the projects have been costing the firm servicing costs without generating any income.
Witness in Ruto ICC case at The Hague is missing
- Chief guest Ruto won’t attend Devolution Conference in Makueni
By Brian Okoth
- Judge asks Kinoti to report to prison and serve his sentence
By Paul Ogemba
- Ngirici: Why I regret investing my valuable resources in Ruto, UDA
- Standard Group cartoonist Joshua Nanjero dies
- Governor Mutahi Kahiga to join Raila's two day tour of Nyeri