Ruto, Raila and the Handshake
| Nov 2nd 2021 | 0 min read
Job cuts loom in KTDA as staff audit firm steps inStaff audit to be complete by end of this month. Tea farmers started to receive their annual bonus on Friday, which totals Sh21 billion.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Why Uhuru will not be part of Azimio campaign trail- Murathe
- Accept polls outcome in August, Uhuru tells aspirants
By Brian Okoth
- What the design of Pension Towers symbolises.
- If Kalonzo chooses to work with Raila, I'll support him, says Andrew Sunkuli
By Mate Tongola
- Former Runyenjes MP denies links to viral post on running mate
- Ruto catches Karua by surprise as he breaks protocol
By Betty Njeru