Wanjiku and the 16 per cent increase in fuel
| September 22nd 2021
Nakuru doctor suspected of killing his two children dies in hospitalAt his house, the police recovered assorted drugs and used syringes which he is alleged to have mixed and injected himself and his children.
‘It’s untrue Nakuru doctor’s wife wanted to fly abroad and leave family behind’Bodies of James Gakara’s two children, a girl (5) and a boy (3), were taken to the Nakuru Level 5 Hospital morgue.
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege