Recruitment firm launches new employer tool
By James Wanzala | May 7th 2017
Hiring firm BrighterMonday has introduced an improved product for employers to help streamline the hiring process, which cuts time spent by 40 per cent.
Building on the company's database of job seeker profiles, the Employer Centre online tool makes it faster and easier to post job ads.
Employers can then reject, review, shortlist, offer and hire candidates - solving the issue of having to sort through too many applications for open positions. The company said the tool was a result of lengthy market research and piloting.
"We surveyed employers across East Africa to better understand their pain points," said BrighterMonday Product Manager James Lawrence. "Our new employer centre solves these challenges."
Pangani affordable housing project to be ready next year
- Is cash in the bank a wise retirement plan?
- Me, employed? Never again, vows make-up artist
By Paul Kariuki
- Energy ministry set for review of contracts with electricity firms
- 'Poor quality' tag hurting Kenyan brands
- Fathers not so lucky as billions from diaspora sent to mothers
MONEY & MARKET