Busia County Government gives 533 ECDE tutors permanent jobs
By Benard Lusigi
| May 9th 2022 | 1 min read
The Busia County Government has absorbed 533 Early Childhood Development Education teachers as permanent employees.
Their terms were changed from contract to permanent and pensionable effective May 6, 2022. Addressing the teachers at the Busia Agricultural Training Centre, Governor Sospeter Ojaamong said his administration appreciates the work of teachers.
“Our children need quality education and that is why we are investing in basic education," said Ojaamong.
Stop overdependence on maize meals, Munya tells Kenyans
By Fred Kagonye
- Cryptocurrency fallacy: There is no easy route to real and lasting wealth
- Car parts manufacturer expects quadruple growth after embargo
- William Ruto pledges two-year turnaround strategy for KQ
- Watchdog flags firms for violating antitrust laws
- Cost of living shoots to the highest since August 2017