KCB Group injects Sh5b into NBK after acquisition
By Reuters | January 9th 2020
The Kenya Commercial Bank Group has injected Sh5 billion into National Bank of Kenya (NBK), which it acquired last year, it said on Thursday.
“In addition to enabling NBK to comply with capital adequacy requirements, the injection bolsters NBK’s financial resources,” the lender said.
Labour CS Chelugui, Atwoli differ on the plight of workers abroad
- Konza warms up to small firms eyeing investments
- Kazi Mtaani to train youth for technical jobs
- They sank millions in land nobody wants to buy
By Peter Theuri
- Rao to continue acting as Mumias receiver-manager, court orders
- Alarm as hackers now set their sights on start-ups