KCB Group injects Sh5b into NBK after acquisition
By Reuters | January 9th 2020
The Kenya Commercial Bank Group has injected Sh5 billion into National Bank of Kenya (NBK), which it acquired last year, it said on Thursday.
“In addition to enabling NBK to comply with capital adequacy requirements, the injection bolsters NBK’s financial resources,” the lender said.
The suitor who wants to build an airport at Mumias Sugar
- CS Mucheru urges public institutions to embrace digitisation to boost service delivery
- Local tourism boosts airlines amid Covid-19 travel hiccups
- Kenya needs policies that boost value-addition in manufacturing
By Rajul Malde
- Pangani affordable housing project to be ready next year
- Is cash in the bank a wise retirement plan?