State woos Japanese investors into Special Economic zones
By Lee Mwiti | April 20th 2017
Kenya will work closely with the Japanese private sector in a bid to lure investment into the Special Economic Zones (SEZs).
“We want Japanese investors to take advantage of the infrastructural projects that we have kick-started, especially in the SEZs, starting with Dongo Kundu,” said Transport CS James Macharia on Tuesday.
Investors re-imagine the business of selling coffee
- Digital lenders to come under CBK regulations in six months
- Regulator eyes 30pc increase in pensions uptake
- Ways to deal with employee theft
By Paul Kariuki
- Tame your debt appetite, African governments told
- Cassava farmers in Busia count losses as plant lies idle
MONEY & MARKET