×
App Icon
The Standard e-Paper
Fearless, Trusted News
★★★★ - on Play Store
Download App

Conte speaks out on Inter exit, says money not priority

April 3, 2021 Inter Milan coach Antonio Conte [REUTERS]

Antonio Conte says his plans for Inter Milan's future did not change before he left the club at the end of the season and insisted his choices will never be dictated by money.

The 51-year-old terminated his contract within days of leading Inter to their first Serie A title in 11 years last month.

Premium Article

Get Full Access for Ksh299/Week.

Uncover the stories others won't tell. Subscribe now for exclusive access.
Continue Reading  →
What you get
  • Unlimited access to all premium content
  • Ad-free browsing experience
  • Mobile-optimised reading
  • Weekly newsletters & digests
Pay via
M - PESA
VISA
Airtel Money
Secure Payments Kenya's most trusted newsroom since 1902