Tuskys set for two new Kisumu, Kisii outlets
By Standard Reporter | November 22nd 2017
Tuskys Supermarkets is set to open two new branches in Kisumu and Kisii this week.
The retailer said on Tuesday in a statement the two new stores had been revamped at a cost of Sh240 million.
The new addition to the Tuskys’ stable will bring its branch network to 64 stores with 57 branches in Kenya and seven in Uganda.
Chief Executive Dan Githua said the two stores, with a cumulative shop floor space of more than 40,000 square feet, would provide additional economic benefits to the Nyanza region through direct and indirect employment.
The opening of Tuskys Echiro on Moi Avenue in Kisii town will bring to two the retailer’s branch network in the area where it already operates Tuskys Chigware. The new Tuskys Lolwe will complement the existing Tuskys United Supermarket in Kisumu.
Kenya's foreign inflows dip to Sh56b on new ownership rules
- How to prepare for an interview in just 24 hours
By Tony Mutugi
- Truckers claim State favouring SGR in cargo allocation at port
By Patrick Beja
- State kicks off leadership programme for young civil servants
- Virtual real estate plot sells for record Sh268m
- SGR hauls increased cargo between Mombasa port and Nairobi