Ramtons electronics firm goes online in deal with Kilimall
By Maina Mwangi | March 21st 2017
Consumer electronics firm Ramtons has signed up Kilimall to retail its products online. The move, the firm said in a statement, is aimed at growing its market beyond offline shops.
Through Kilimall, Ramtons will offer products in the home appliances category, including fridges, cookers, irons, toasters, kettles, heaters and fans.
“This partnership is based on the fact that more and more Kenyans are buying goods online,” said Ramtons Development Manager Ronak Popat.
“There is increased demand for home and living products and Kilimall will help us reach an even wider market.”
Kilimall Managing Director Victor Ma said the online mall has become a lifestyle market for many Kenyan shoppers.
Chimphondah: The man putting Shelter Afrique’s house in order
- Gideon and ICT committee laud Konza City's project progress
- Court bars CBK's migration of banks to foreign payment firm
- Forex reserves drop by Sh27b after debt repayment to China
- KQ gets nod to evict rival airline 748 from JKIA property
- Retracing the rise of Nairobi bourse from colonial-era free fall