KPC joins coronavirus fight
By Standard Correspondent | April 6th 2020
Kenya Pipeline Company has joined the fight against the spread of coronavirus.
Managing Director Macharia Irungu said they had produced and dispatched free hand sanitisers to the counties from 185,000 litres of ethanol-blended from the initial 600,000 litres provided by different State agencies.
“We usually do not produce hand sanitisers, but were able to flexibly and quickly adapt our facilities to be able to respond to this urgent need,” said Dr Irungu.
Covid 19 Time Series
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body