Forbes: South Africa's Trevor Noah fourth highest paid comedian of 2019
His stand-up comedy career attained international success, leading to appearances on American late-night talk shows and British panel shows. In 2014, Noah became the Senior International Correspondent for The Daily Show, and the following year, he succeeded long-time host Jon Stewart and is set to remain in this position until 2022. On the show, Noah usually sits down with the biggest headline-grabbers in politics and entertainment.
Noah also covers the biggest news stories in politics, pop culture and more. Recently he trended after devising a viral conspiracy theory that President Donald Trump is targeting first lady Melania Trump with his immigration policies. Here is the top 10 highest-paid comedians list below
- Kevin Hart – Sh 6 billion ($59 million)
- Jerry Seinfeld – Sh4.2 billion ($41 million)
- Jim Gaffigan – Sh3.0 billion ($30 million)
- Trevor Noah – Sh2.8 billion ($28 million)
- Sebastian Maniscalco – Sh2.7 billion ($26 million)
- Gabriel Iglesias – Sh2.2 billion ($22 million)
- Amy Schumer – Sh2.1 billion ($21 million)
- Terry Fator – Sh1.7 billion ($17 million)
- Jeff Dunham – Sh1.5 billion ($15 million)
- Aziz Ansari – Sh1.3 billion ($13 million)
We are undertaking a survey to help us improve our content for you. This will only take 1 minute of your time, please give us your feedback by clicking HERE. All responses will be confidential.