Uganda Airlines receives new order Airbus aeroplanes
By James Wanzala | January 4th 2021
Uganda Airlines has taken delivery of an Airbus aircraft. This is the first of two Airbus A330neos ordered by the Ugandan flag carrier from Airbus.
The second aircraft will be received this month. The delivery, according to the airline, heralds a new era in the operations of Uganda Airlines and marks its re-entry into long-haul overseas markets.
“We are excited about the delivery of the new A330neo, which strengthens our fleet capabilities,” said Uganda Airlines Chief Executive Officer Cornwell Muleya.
Three astronauts return safely to Earth from International Space Station
- Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- The Obamas seek financial help to bring kin’s body home
- Man allegedly caught defiling daughter
- Kitui KCPE candidate ‘failed by his school’
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money