By crystal Okusa
Sneakers have always featured in men’s wardrobes. When dressing casually over the weekend, many men resort to sneakers to enhance their relaxed mood. Apart from sporting activities, men also wear sports shoes with jeans and shorts.
Men have a reputation of not thinking through what they are wearing. They will put on anything as long it is comfortable. Sports shoes are prone to misuse because they are comfortable. But there are rules on how and when to wear them.
Tips FOR wearing sports shoes:
• Do not wear them with an official or formal shirt. They go better with casual shirts such as T-shirts.
• Try matching the sneaker colour with the T-shirt. It makes your simple look more attractive. For example, if your sneakers are white with red stripes, wear a red or white and red T-shirt.
• Have several pairs of sports shoes for a variety of looks.
• Not all types of sneakers are suitable for casual wear. Some are specifically for sporting activities.
• If you are wearing the sneakers with shorts, steer away from sneakers with thick soles. Low, flat soles are more appropriate.
• If you are a fan of sports shoes, keep abreast of new trends in sneaker style.
Photos: George Simon, Pisces Studio, Banda Street. Items available at: Sports Solution, Ground Floor, Nakumatt Lifestyle.
Model: Versatile Concepts.
Parents, we need your love and support"What is wrong?" a friend asked me. He had noticed something was amiss as my class work and relationships were deteriorating.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Witness in Ruto ICC case at The Hague is missing
- Chief guest Ruto won’t attend Devolution Conference in Makueni
By Brian Okoth
- Judge asks Kinoti to report to prison and serve his sentence
By Paul Ogemba
- Ngirici: Why I regret investing my valuable resources in Ruto, UDA
- Standard Group cartoonist Joshua Nanjero dies
- Governor Mutahi Kahiga to join Raila's two day tour of Nyeri