Counties seized power but have not fought graft, offered services
The constitutional provisions establishing devolution aimed at creating a republic of equity for all Kenyans to participate in their affairs...
By Tony Sisule | 5 months ago
Public service spirit, what’s that? We are Kenyans
Good men do not wish to be openly demanding payment for governing. Thieves of public resources should be rejected by voters and severely punished.
Tony Sisule | 6 months ago
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identify suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri
- KIMC student, 19, found dead with two stab wounds in neck
- Shots fired as chaos mars Raila's rally in Mombasa